Beginning on GDS

Tony Jolibois tjolibois at CLS.FR
Wed Mar 9 10:28:51 EST 2005

    Jennifer,

I changed my mercator_test.ctl, but no success for the moment.
Please find attached the new configuration.

[opendap at las-dev gds-1.2.9]$ gradsnc

Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 1.9b3
Copyright (c) 1988-2003 by Brian Doty
Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
Institute for Global Environment and Society
All Rights Reserved

Config: v1.9b3 32-bit little-endian readline sdf/xdf netcdf lats printim

Issue 'q config' command for more information.

Landscape mode? (no for portrait):
GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
ga-> open mercator_test.ctl
Scanning description file:  mercator_test.ctl
Data file
/home/opendap/mercator_psy2v1_mersea_grid1o8_med_b20040128_f200402109999.nc
is open as file 1
LON set to -6 36.5
LAT set to 30 46
LEV set to 5 5