Beginning on GDS

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Wed Mar 9 06:31:41 EST 2005

Tony -
Please send the complete text of the GrADS session when you run the
same version of GrADS that you're using behind your GDS and give it the
command 'open /home/opendap/gds-1.2.9/mercator_test.ctl'.

Then put your GDS is debug mode <log mode=debug/>, reboot the server,
and send along the text from the log file starting from the point when
it restarted.

You should also send the descriptor file, the output from ncdump -c on
your netcdf file, and your copy of gds.xml.

Without all these helpful pieces of information there's no way I can
help you figure out what's going on with your GDS.

Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA