BUFR data

Tennessee Leeuwenburg t.leeuwenburg at BOM.GOV.AU
Tue Mar 8 18:18:22 EST 2005

You can download BUFR tables from the WMO website.

You need (I think) the 1.9 beta version of grads.

I have been trying to get it working myself, but so far with mixed
success (compile issues on debian).

If you just want to visualise the data and don't care how, you could try
metview or Matlab (if you have them)

Cheers,
-T