Displaying Thinned GriB Files

Wesley Ebisuzaki wesley.ebisuzaki at NOAA.GOV
Fri Jun 17 10:09:44 EDT 2005

All,

       The link for copygb has changed to,

ftp://ftpprd.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/cpc/wd51we/copygb/copygb-g95-linux.tar

This port was done in support of Regional Reanalysis and is based on the
current operational source codes.

     Wesley Ebisuzaki