how to modify the legend?

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Jun 10 12:06:06 EDT 2005

Hi Rafael,

We have a modified version of a "cbar.gs" script called "cbar1.gs" which
I think you can use or modify to do what you want.  Please find attached
a script called "cbar1.gs" which prompts the user for the contour labels
for the colorbar.  With some additional programming, you could perhaps
have the script read in the contour labels and plot them without
prompting the user...  Please let me know if you have any questions
about it, OK?

I hope this helps,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."