How can I combine two data file into one?

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Fri Jun 10 07:23:30 EDT 2005

You can template them together with version 1.9b4 using the 'chsub'
option.
    DSET %ch
    CHSUB      1    500 /path/file1-500.dat
    CHSUB 501 1000  /path/file501-1000.dat

For more informationa and examples, take a look at the templating
docs and the descriptor file elements page:
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/templates.html
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/descriptorfile.html

Jennifer