animation print in grads

Monica Ionita monica.ionita at METEO.INMH.RO
Fri Jul 22 02:33:53 EDT 2005

Hi!

I'm trying to print an animation from Grads but is doesn't work. Can anyone tell me how to print (export) an animation from Grads?
I have daily data in Netcdf format and I want to make an animation for one month to see how the filed evolved, but I really don't know how to see that animation outside of grads.

Thanks for your help,

Monica

*  Monica Ionita
*  PhD Student, Researcher
*  National Meteorological Administration
*  Sos. Bucuresti - Ploiesti, 97
*  013686 Bucharest ROMANIA
*  Tel: +40 21 230 32 40/ext 229
*  Fax: +40 21 230 77 62