Grads Lat Lon problem

Oliver König k.oliver at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Jul 21 15:58:48 EDT 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 20:57, Dan Schwarzkopf wrote:
> set lon -20 30
> set lat xx yy
> define newvar = water_surf_temp
> d newvar

Hello Dan, Stephen and GrADS-Users,
Dan, what's the point in your suggestion? All you suggest is to define a new
variable. However, I found a fix for the problem:

'set lat 30 68'

*Plot Water surface temperature west of 0°
'set lon 345 402'
'd water_surf_temp'

*Plot Water surface temperature east of 0°
'set lon -15 42'
'd water_surf_temp'

Regards

--