Grads 1.9b4 For Windows

Christian Gonzalez christian.m.gonzalez at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 19 12:08:46 EDT 2005

Thanks... I think there has to be someone that mantain a windows
version officially, hasn´t it?
Sorry for my english... I am a spanish speaker...
There are some instruction on how to make the proyect in Windows?
Thanks