WBPT

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Jul 8 17:19:23 EDT 2005

Paul,

Bob Hart's "plotskew.gs" script (which can be found at
http://moe.met.fsu.edu/~rhart/skew.html), calculates "theta-e"...
(I don't know if anyone has done "theta-w"...)

I hope this helps,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."