PRINTIM Options

Robert J. Carr rjcarr at APL.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Jul 1 11:29:56 EDT 2005

I posted this same exact problem a couple weeks ago and either my topic
was never posted to the list or nobody ever responded.

In my experience, yes, exactly as you describe, the 1.8SL11 version of
grads is not compatible with those PRINTIM flags, although the index
clearly states 1.8 or later.

However, I can confirm that the latest release, 1.9b4 available in the
downloads section, does indeed support those flags and it works great.

As for when the release will be available for Windows I cannot say.  My
experience is with the Intel / LINUX binaries.

Robert