PRINTIM Options

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Fri Jul 1 11:18:52 EDT 2005

Steve,
The documentation is unclear about this -- sorry. The -t and -b options
were added with version 1.9b4 (or maybe 1.9b3, I don't remember
exactly). You might be able to achieve what you want using the Image
Magick routines outside of GrADS (that's what we did before these
features were built into GrADs...)
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams