[Probably OT] Nomads coming and going

Angel Dimitrov stormlaboratory at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 22 16:36:23 EST 2005

 Hi Alessandro,

 I noticed this problem, too cuz my wxob use from nomad2 and it is
overloaded, the grib files from old oso server have some bug, too...
I hope that they will upgrade their hardware soon.

 Angel

--- Mandelli Alessandro <mandelli.alessandro at TISCALI.IT> wrote:

> I noticed that all nomad gds servers and recently cola as well are
> experiencing downtimes and frequent glitches.
> I was wondering whether this has something to do with the
> AVN/MRF/GFS
> name transition or, if this is not the case, their reliability is
> expected to improve in the next future.
>
> Cheers

=====
Angel Dimitrov