Plotting contours with station data...

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Fri Jan 21 16:13:54 EST 2005

Hi, Dan --
You have to use the GrADS function oacres to interpolate your station
data values to a grid; then you can draw contours. Also, try the 'set
gxout stnmark' display option. This will draw colorized dots at your
station locations that you can control with 'set clevs' and 'set ccols'
and 'set digsiz'.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams