station data

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Fri Jan 21 09:41:05 EST 2005

use: open(unit ... form='unformatted',access='direct',recl=1)
without any recordtype
if recl=1 does not work (on run, because it compiles for sure) try
recl=4 (it depends on your HW and on the specific compiler: with intel
and ifort it should be recl=1)
bye bye
davide

--