Automatic front drawing alorithm

Dave Allured dave.allured at NOAA.GOV
Thu Jan 20 14:21:48 EST 2005

To all:

Instead of asking for missing posts, please look in the online archives.
  You will probably get a more complete answer there!

   http://list.cineca.it/archives/gradsusr.html

Evgeny, you might want to check the complete discussion for this subject
name in the 2005 archive.  There are several messages on this topic, as
well as a working routine posted by a different author.  HTH.

--Dave