need help (regional boundary)

Francis P A francis at CAOS.IISC.ERNET.IN
Mon Jan 10 03:55:29 EST 2005

Vikram,
        I understand that you need to draw the boundaries of states in
India. Please see the attachment (statebound). It is a dataset for
plotting boundaries of the states in India. I got this from Dr. Rupakumar
Kolli of IITM, Pune. Download this file and keep in
your grads/dat or current working directory.
Now all you have to do is 'set mpdset statebound' before the display
command.

Please note, it is only for Indian States!

Regards,
Francis

--
Francis P A
Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences