Using Regrid2 to display wind barbs

Mallikarjun arjunjt at CAOS.IISC.ERNET.IN
Fri Feb 25 01:55:16 EST 2005

Hello,

 This error normally occurs when an expression requires to be defined.
You just try defining the expression to a new vaiable.

Ensure that if you are using another .ctl file you will have to use
the varible as <myvariable>.2

Try it.

--
Mallikarjuna.K