how to draw a image with color bar on real page (draw color bar on parea)

z z hougang at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 22 02:36:14 EST 2005

Hi Dave
It still did not work when I put the run cbarn up one line.
The script like this

'clear'
'open ctlFile.ctl'
'set lon -67 -59'
'set lat 42 47'
'set lev 1000'
'set t 1'
'set clab forced'
'set map 1 1 5'
'set mpdset hires province.dat'
'set grads off'
'set gxout shaded'
'set vpage 0 11 0 8.5'
'set parea 0 11 0 8.5'
'd t'
'run cbarn'
'printim result.png x480 y300 black'

But If I only take off the sentence 'set parea 0 11 0 8.5' only keep
'set vpage 0 11 0 8.5', then the color barn will be drawed on the
image

Any suggestion?

many Thanks