looking for New Meteogram.gs (using new parameter from nomad3.ncep.noaa.gov)

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Mon Feb 21 03:07:57 EST 2005

Hi there
    Here is somthing I edited some time ago - with a bit of hacking
should do the trick, if you remove the bits at the top I changed and
copy in the original meteogram start it should do the trick - towards
the end of the main routing there will be a printim statement that needs
to be edited out.
    Cheers
       JP

--