ascii data

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Thu Feb 3 02:19:15 EST 2005

Hi
    You need to write a script, for example somthing like

ret = read('/tmp/file.dat')
date = subwrd(ret , 1)
var1 = subwrd(ret , 2)
var2 = subwrd(ret , 3)

    and so on

You may need to put it in a while loop to read your entire file.
    Cheers
       JP

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis