gradsdods, Linux, grads version 1.8

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Thu Feb 3 02:13:51 EST 2005

Hi
    A further note, I was having a lot of problems with dods access on
one box with 1.8 and no problems on on another with exactly the same
configuration - after a very lengthy search I found I had physical
errors in the ram of the machine, replacing the ram solved the problems.
    Cheers
       JP

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis