suppress "Constant field. Value = 0" statement

Dave Allured dave.allured at NOAA.GOV
Fri Dec 16 21:54:38 EST 2005

PS:  I see that you are already using clevs and ccols.  I failed to note
this in my first reply.

For correct usage, when using N clevs, specify N+1 ccols.  In your
sample script, you need three colors for two contour levels.  You have
only specified 2+2, missing the "top" color.  Think of the levels as the
dividing lines between the colors.

--Dave