new tarball for fedora core

Saurabh Barve sa at ATMOS.COLOSTATE.EDU
Tue Dec 13 12:02:16 EST 2005

Patrice,

I was able to compile and install the grads tarball. What I had to do was to delete the supplibs directory that I had unzipped in the same parent directory as the grads directory. I tried with only './configure --enable-dyn-supplibs --prefix=/usr/local/grads' and the 'make && make install'. It seems that the configure script checks for the supplibs directory and if it finds it, it ignores the '--enable-dyn-supplibs' flag. I will now try with all the options I was trying with yesterday.

Saurabh

Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 04:01:39PM -0700, Saurabh Barve wrote:
>
>>Attached is the output from ./configure and the config.log.
>

> I am a bit puzzled... Maybe it wasn't the right tarball?
>
> It should right with the one on
> http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/grads-1.9b4.tar.gz
>
> If it still fail, could you please send the configure script along with the
> configure output and config.log?
>
> --
> Pat

"Yours is to work. The results will take care of themselves"
-- Swami Vivekanand

Saurabh Barve
sa at atmos.colostate.edu
(970)491-7714