White Line at Equator with Two Open Files

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Fri Dec 9 05:44:27 EST 2005

try to define a new variable defined on the whole globe
eg.:
suppose in first file you have MSLP at SE while in second file MSLP of
NE:

set lat -90 90
define globe=const(mslp.1,0,-u) + const(mslp.2,0,-u)
display globe

bye bye

Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica