Accessing NLOM DODS

David Szenasi dszenasi at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 11 11:48:30 EDT 2005

I am running GRaDS 1.8 on linux with binary data files.  I was able to get
visual display from one file and printed some images.  I then shut down
GRaDS and ran it later on the same file.  The file will now only display
those times and everything else gives me a nan to nan interval inf error.
I've searched the archieve and tried changing the options in the ctl file,
which seem to fix most people's familiar problem.  I have also tried many
other files and they are giving me the same message.  Help me please.

David Szenasi