grib2ctl

Mike riboy1977 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 8 09:23:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

Try this page.  I was able to convert grib2 to a ctl and data file.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/mdl/NDFD_GRIB2Decoder/

The command I used speciffically was:
degrib <inputfile> -C -Flt -GrADS -Interp 1

That should generate a .ctl and a .ftl file which has the data.

-Mike

Rajesh J <rajeshj at CUSAT.AC.IN> wrote:
hello,
can anybody help me, outlining how can i use grib2ctl on a linux machine.
what are the pre requisites, where to find it (as the site is temporarily
unavailableto me) and how to proceed to generate a ctl file. thanks.