gribmap/grib file/size

Ricardo Hallak hallak at MODEL.IAG.USP.BR
Fri Apr 1 20:51:37 EST 2005

Hi Fernanda,

can you show us your ".ctl" file?

If it is OK, the problem can be in the grib file. It can be corrupted.

Another question: is the grib2ctl.pl working correctly with your grib file?

Saudações,
Ricardo

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:02:01 -0300, Fernanda A S wrote