[gradsusr] problem in extracting data

NASER MOHAMMADZADEH nasermohammadzadeh at unist.ac.kr
Wed Aug 23 01:17:30 EDT 2023

Hello everyone

I have 31 ctl files, and I opened all with the below ctl file. This ctl file works properly, and I can see the output. But when I want to extract some stations from this file, output binary is undefined. while when I find these locations in the original ctl files (ctl file which read 31 binary files), show me result.
Any body knows where is the problem?
[cid:67e5f65d-cf38-48c8-89c1-124ad3247750]

Thank you
Naser

Naser Mohammadzadeh

Ulsan National Institute of Science & Technology (UNIST)

School of Urban and Environmental Engineering (UEE)

UNIST Climate Environment Modeling Laboratory (UCEM)

50 UNIST-gil, Eonyang-eup, Ulju-gun, Ulsan 689-798, Republic of Korea

C.P. +82 - 10 - 3466 - 6673

E-mail: nasermohammadzadeh@<mailto:nbchoi at unist.ac.kr>unist.ac.kr

E-mail: naser.mohammadzadeh at y<mailto:nbchoi at unist.ac.kr>ahoo.com