[gradsusr] arbitrary cross section

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.liguria.it
Fri Mar 25 05:24:28 EDT 2022

it seems your request is outside file domain

open file:
X is varying   Lon = -58.489 to -54.793   X = 1 to 463
Y is varying   Lat = 20.948 to 24.548   Y = 1 to 451

request:

lon1 = -53.56lon2 = -52.745
lat1 = 19.532
lat2 = 18.927

bye
Davide

Dott. Davide Sacchetti
Dipartimento Stato dell’Ambiente e Tutela dai Rischi Naturali
U.O. Clima Meteo Idro
Viale Brigate Partigiane 2, 16129 Genova (I)
tel: +39 0106437535
mail: davide.sacchetti at arpal.liguria.it  web: https://www.arpal.liguria.it/homepage/meteo.html