[gradsusr] Grads installation to make sdfopen commands

Kihang Youn kyoun at lenovo.com
Thu Mar 17 05:09:39 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I have been installing Grads 2.0.2 or 2.2.1, but I couldn't make sdfopen or xdfopen commands.

I have tried "--with-sdf" option in configuration, but the warning messages said "unrecognized options: --with-sdf".

What was I supposed to make whole commands? Please let me know if you have any suggestion about how to make sdfopen or xdfopen commands.

Best Regards,
Kihang

Kihang Youn, Ph.D.
Application Analyst | HPC Professional Services | Lenovo SSG Intl. ISG Services
Mobile: +82-10-9374-9396
E-mail: kyoun at lenovo.com