[gradsusr] udpt commands?

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.liguria.it
Thu Jun 16 11:59:56 EDT 2022

Dears
I've seen the User-Defined Plug-in feauture useful to write user functions in C
in opengrads there is a similar mechanism called Grads Extensions
I verified that opengrads Grads Extensions functions work in grads 2
but in opengrads you can define "functions" (returning a grid) and "commands": I am asking if grads UDPT contains this chance or not
It is possible to define new commands via UDPT?
Thanks
Bye bye
Davide

Dott. Davide Sacchetti
Dipartimento Stato dell’Ambiente e Tutela dai Rischi Naturali
U.O. Clima Meteo Idro
Viale Brigate Partigiane 2, 16129 Genova (I)
tel: +39 0106437535
mail: davide.sacchetti at arpal.liguria.it  web: https://www.arpal.liguria.it/homepage/meteo.html