[gradsusr] Total Snow Accumulation with GFS .25 Degree

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 00:33:49 EST 2022

Jeff,
'gxout fwrite' writes to a standard binary file, not a GRIB file. You will
not be able to use the wgrib products on such a file. Is there a reason you
need to write the snow data to a separate file? You can perform math on
arrays from a GRIB2 file. See this helpful write-up on wgrib2 tricks for
inspiration: https://ftp.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/wd51we/wgrib2/tricks.wgrib2

Jeff Duda