[gradsusr] Issue with duplicate Varible in GRIB Data

Michael Fiorino mfiorino at gmu.edu
Sun Dec 18 10:21:02 EST 2022

hi Mike

first, I'd do wgrib2 -V, but suspect it has the same grib2 parameters.  I'd use wgrib2 to separate the two fields into separate files...

Best Regards, Mike

Michael Fiorino, Ph.D. (meteorology, NPS)
Commander, US Navy (retired)
AOES George Mason University
Fairfax, VA

mfiorino at gmu.edu<mailto:mfiorino at gmu.edu> (GMU)
tenkiman at pm.me<mailto:tenkiman at pm.me> (home)

+1 720-204-0876 (mobile)

AOES is the Atmospheric, Oceanic and Earth Sciences department
https://science.gmu.edu/academics/departments-units/atmospheric-oceanic-earth-sciences

"Well Mike, it just goes to show ya, it's always something--if it ain't one thing, it's another"
-- Roseanne Roseannadanna