[gradsusr] GrADS help with NOMADS server

Mark Sponsler msponsler at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 12:10:00 EDT 2021

Hi all,
The Dods server started having issues with the 18z run of the models on Tues 6/1.

I talked to the help desk Wed afternoon and they determined it was part of a broader issue they were having with other servers.

The issue was resolved in the evening and my scripts received  valid data and ran fine with data from the 06z run of the models on Thurs 6/3.

So I think the issue is resolved.
Mark

Thanks
Mark Sponsler