[gradsusr] need to calculate the centre of Cyclone

jayanti pal jiban_samudra18 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 09:23:54 EST 2021

Hello
I have runned a wrf ideal case (tropical cyclone). I want to plot a vertical profile of equivalent potential temperature in which x axis have distance in km which depicts center at 0. here I want to how  can calculate equivalent potential temperatureand how I can plot this vertical cross section with storm centre.
Kindly help

Dr. Jayanti PalPost-doc FellowDepartment of Atmospheric SciencesInstitute of Atmospheric and Environmental SciencesUniversity of CalcuttaContact: jiban_samudra18 at yahoo.com, jayantibright at gmail.comPh. 8013906997