[gradsusr] Plot data text in a grid instead of random

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:37:45 EST 2021

I agree with setting up a mask using maskout or 'if' (depending on grads
version). The trick is how to define your land-sea mask. But once you have
decided what you want to use, it should be as simple as the display command
Davide suggested, i.e.,

'set gxout grid'
'd maskout(t2m,landseamask)'

I don't know what basemap.gs does, but the built-in geopolitical boundaries
look pretty good at that scale. You're using 'set mpdset hires' right?

Jeff Duda