[gradsusr] Plot data text in a grid instead of random

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu Dec 2 11:24:21 EST 2021

In addition to Davide's suggestion, you can use:

'set gridln off' to hide the grid lines

Use "skip" function to skip plotting every other, every third, etc. grid
value

Stephen Mc

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 10:17 AM Jeff Chabot <jsc219 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi GrADS Users,
>
> Does anyone know if it is possible to plot data text in a grid pattern
> instead of random plots in GrADS?
>
> For example, this is the grid pattern that I would like to use:
>

> https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/gfs/2021120206/gfs_T2m_neus_1.png
>
> Instead, I am currently showing numbers randomly attached to a contour
> line:
>
> https://jeffsweatherservice.com/grads/hrrr/temp_NE_1.png
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff C

contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may notreview, copy or distribute this message. If you havereceived
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original