[gradsusr] Outlined Font options

Ryan Maue rnm02c at my.fsu.edu
Sat Sep 26 11:07:43 EDT 2020

Greetings,

I am looking for any advice on how to easily implement outlined (filled) fonts e.g. black surrounding white letters and vice versa.  I have had not been able to find anything that works just right out of the box.  My current workaround is using Image Magick's annotate and passing a lot of information outside the GrADS script.

I think this would help many of us out improving the annotation of our maps & charts.

I've attached an example of my current workaround, which is what I would like to accomplish entirely within GrADS

Cheers, Ryan