[gradsusr] "Two variables did not appear in GrADS"

M Z motti_zr at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 14:40:52 EDT 2020

Hello
I am trying to open nc file in GrADS and when I open it the u and v components did not appear, however ncdump can show them. Further, latitude and longitude was not correct (-1540 1540).

ga-> sdfopen outfile.nc
Scanning self-describing file: outfile.nc
SDF file outfile.nc is open as file 1
LON set to -1540 1540
LAT set to -1540 1540
LEV set to -1540 -1540
Time values set: 2007:4:25:0 2007:4:25:0
E set to 1 1
ga-> q file
File 1 : ICTP Regional Climatic model V4 ATM output
Descriptor: outfile.nc
Binary: outfile.nc
Type = Gridded
Xsize = 78 Ysize = 78 Zsize = 78 Tsize = 25 Esize = 1
Number of Variables = 2
xlon 0 y,x Longitude at cross points
xlat 0 y,x Latitude at cross points
Could you please help me how I can solve this problem? I really need to solve it immediately. Also,the file was attached.
Regardsmotti