[gradsusr] [EXTERNAL] Error in opening BUFR files

Adams, Jennifer M. (GSFC-610.2)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] jennifer.m.adams at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 30 07:59:55 EST 2020

Hello, Jayson --
Please have a look at  cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/bufrformat.html. You should also do a google search "site:gradsusr.org bufr" to find previous posts on dealing with BUFR data. Please be aware that the BUFR handling code in GrADS is a bit dated, and may not work with more recent versions of BUFR, especially if new tables are needed.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
ADNET Systems, Inc.