[gradsusr] color of undefine value

M.Mahakur mmahakur at tropmet.res.in
Fri Nov 13 13:16:21 EST 2020

Dear Jeff and James,

Thanking you for your kind suggestions. I had tried by changing the background color to white and black. But, still the 'grey shades' plots are noisy due to several undefined points.

1. Is it possible to change the background to some desired grey scale? Not, complete white or black.

or,

2. Can I interpolate the undefined points using "nearest neighbor method" on the fly inside GrADS? (Just for display purpose)

With Thanks and Regards,
Mahakur