[gradsusr] How to set "time steps" as dynamic

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:28:36 EST 2020

I don't think so...you need to use the TDEF information from your control
file to calculate the time index corresponding to whatever specific time
you want. The good news is you can use 'q dims' to query the current time
index at any given valid time.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 11:02 PM EMMANUEL RONGMIE <er10 at iitbbs.ac.in> wrote:

> Thank you for the suggestion Jeff Duda
>
> "Find the time index interval that corresponds to 5 days from your control
> file and use that as the sum to the time variable instead. Also, use 'set t
> [T_INDEX]' instead of 'set time '"
>
> **I have a question is it possible to get the time index from multiple
> random dates using a loop
>
> Can you suggest on this
>
> Thanking you
>
> --
>
> *Emmanuel Rongmie*
>

> ------------------------------
> *Disclaimer: *This email and any files transmitted with it are
> confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
> notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information
> and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
> addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
> Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
> e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not
> the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
> distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
> information is strictly prohibited.

Jeff Duda, Research Scientist
University of Colorado Boulder
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences
NOAA/OAR/ESRL/Global Systems Laboratory
Boulder, CO