[gradsusr] spatial and time series plot

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:44:59 EST 2020

A control file can only open a single type of data files (if they have
templatable names and the same data structure). If you need to process two
data sets that do not have the same data structure, then you will need to
write separate control files for each file and open both control files in
your script.

Jeff Duda

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 8:59 AM Li, Guilong (EC) <guilong.li at canada.ca>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I want to plot a figure with left panel showing spatial plot and right
> panel showing a time series. These two plots should be on same page, but
> they are from different data. How to setup control file in order that I can
> do this plot.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Guilong

Jeff Duda, Research Scientist
University of Colorado Boulder
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences
NOAA/OAR/ESRL/Global Systems Laboratory
Boulder, CO