[gradsusr] Optimising image quality using GD library

Brian Gaze brianw.gaze at googlemail.com
Mon May 4 05:19:27 EDT 2020

Hi,

In a number of use cases I'm finding the benefits of switching back to the
GD graphics library to be quite compelling in GrADS 2.2.x. Obviously the
big trade off is in the quality of the graphics produced.

Therefore, I wondered if anyone has suggestions on how to optimise the the
quality of the images generated and saved using gxprint GD? In particular,
suggestions to improve text and line graphs would be useful.

Thanks

Brian