[gradsusr] Regarding Skew-T plot from .ctl file

Rekha Bharali rekha.bharali06 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:16:15 EDT 2020

Have you tried the script from the following link:
http://moe.met.fsu.edu/~rhart/software/skew.html

*रेखा भ**राली गोगोई/Rekha Bharali Gogoi*
*वैज्ञानिक 'एस.ई.'/Scientist 'SE'*

*उत्तर पूर्वी अंतरिक्ष उपयोग केंद्रNorth Eastern Space Applications Centre
(NESAC)भारत सरकार, अंतरिक्ष विभागGovt. of India, Department of
Spaceमेघालय/Meghalaya*
*Phone No. (Off): +91-364-2308742*