[gradsusr] Printing values to a text file

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:55:09 EDT 2020

ugrdprs and vgrdprs are assumed names of your u-wind and v-wind grids. In
operational NWP forecasts in the US, these are standard naming conventions.
But the names of the u- and v-wind grids may be very different in your
framework.

Just substitute the actual names representing those fields in your
particular data files where I put them in my examples.

Jeff