[gradsusr] Azimuthally average

lpasmanoranjan lpasmanoranjan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 22:32:43 EDT 2020

Hello Davide,
Thank you for your answer. I am so sorry for not explaining my question
properly.
I am looking for the wind speed a location at each level but azimuthally. I
am emphasizing azimuthally because wind blows at various speed from
different directions around the location. So I need show the azimuthally
averaged wind speed.