[gradsusr] How to plot time-height cross section with the heights changing by time?

Gevorgyan Artur agm86 at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 29 03:17:54 EST 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have two data files containing time-height simulated parameters at specified location. The one is for simulated temperature at vertical model levels (64 level), every 1-min interval. The second file is the heights of model vertical levels  above the ground every 1-min which can change with the changes of air temperature and pressure.
The issue is how can I combine the two files of simulated model-level height values with simulated temperatures at corresponding model levels to plot one time-height cross section.
I would much appreciate your help and suggestions!

Kind regards,
Artur