[gradsusr] set lwid command does not work properly

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed Apr 22 09:31:39 EDT 2020

Artur,

You can use 'set xlabs...' to control what labels appear on your x-axis.
For example:

'set xlabs | 03Z | 06Z | 09Z |...'

See GrADS Documentation Index.  Also, see Index for 'set  xlopts' to
provide additional x-axis label control for color, thickness and size.

Alternatively, you can control the size and position of your color bar.
For example:

'set cbarn 0.9 0 6 0.4' would decrease the size by 10% and reposition it
from the default.

Stephen